Sunday, November 23, 2014


 English Teacher for University Level
Language competence at C2 level  (International English certification)
Master or professional degree (preferably in educationon top of ELT specialization)
Documented teaching practice  (min 2 years at universities and 5 at institute or school level)
Teaching experience at all levels (B2 as a minimum)
Proven experience in ESP or EAP required (including teaching reading and writing skills)

Qualified candidates should submit resume to:   ELT specialist at 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Mr. Gonzales. My names is Victor Del Aguila, an English teacher. I would really appreciate it if you could let me know which university is posting this job ad.

    Thanks so much.