Prestigious university seeks part-time English teachers as of March 2012.
Please send CVs to email@example.com by October 28th, 2011.
· Minimum 3 years’ teaching experience, preferably at university level.
· Undergraduate university degree in TEFL, or in Education with a specialization in English. If the degree is in something other than these two areas, candidates must present evidence of teacher training certification.
· CPE or CAE level English, or its equivalent (highly preferred).
· Master’s in TEFL, or studies in progress to obtain one (highly preferred).
· Teach up to 23 hours per week of language courses.
· Participate in quality assurance procedures in both student learning and teaching processes in undergraduate English courses.
· Participate in syllabus and evaluation design processes.
· Design both physical and electronic materials for presential and online classrooms.
· Present written lesson plans when requested.